Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

От Bremer, Gerd
Тема Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I created 6 artefact bundles and uploaded them to Sonatype staging repository as described on
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Uploading+3rd-party+Artifacts+to+Maven+Central.

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-266
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-265
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-264
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-263
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-261
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-260

Currently they are in evaluation phase and not yet published on Maven Central.
* The most important class jars are the official jars from the JDBC download page.
* The javadoc jars are the same for jdbc3 and jdbc4, originating from the build/publicapi directory.
* The source jars are the same for jdbc3 and jdbc4, originating from the 'org' source directory without test classes in
org/postgresql/test.

-Gerd

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kevin Grittner [mailto:Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov]
Gesendet: Freitag, 1. Oktober 2010 19:40
An: Bremer, Gerd; Albert Kurucz
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Betreff: Re: [JDBC] Upgrade to 9 questions

"Bremer, Gerd" <gerd.bremer@coremedia.com> wrote:

> I do not feel comfortable to upload artefacts from a project I
> haven't contributed to.

Keeping such a repository up-to-date with current jars could be
considered a contribution.

> Having latest releases in the Maven central repo is important, so
> I was surprised when I didn't find them.

It's not important to everyone; quite likely just to a minority.
Things in an open source project often get done by those
people to whom they are important.  I suspect that if you pull
official jars from the JDBC download page, nobody will find anything
amiss if you keep Maven central current.

-Kevin

Сообщение: Re: Upgrading JDBC driver from 7.3 to 8.4 affected execution plans
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading JDBC driver from 7.3 to 8.4 affected execution plans