Re: Upgrade to 9 questions

От Albert Kurucz
Тема Re: Upgrade to 9 questions
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Best Regards,
Albert Kurucz
Senior Test Engineer,
Sanmina-SCI
13000 S. Memorial Pkwy,
Huntsville, AL, 35803
256-882-4800 ext. 3943
Thanks Gerd for answering my second question.
Anybody could comment on the other one, about the version compatibility?

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM, Bremer, Gerd <gerd.bremer@coremedia.com> wrote:
I asked the Maven central question a few days ago, see http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2010-09/msg00026.php, and opened a ticket at Sonatype https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-843, however as I commented in the ticket I do not feel comfortable to upload artefacts from a project I haven't contributed to.

Having latest releases in the Maven central repo is important, so I was surprised when I didn't find them.

- Gerd