Re: "private" installation of postgres

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: "private" installation of postgres
Дата
Re: "private" installation of postgres  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
  On 09/07/10 5:24 PM, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
>> I'm pretty sure the socket directory is hard coded in the source, I
>> don't think you can override it even with ./configure
> postgresql.conf:
>
> unix_socket_directory = '/var/run/postgresql'

for some reason, I'm remembering that last time I looked, there were
places where this value wasn't being used.  but then again, maybe I'm
thinking of something else entirely different and am just confused.
wouldn't be the first time.

Сообщение: Re: "private" installation of postgres
Сообщение: Re: "private" installation of postgres