Re: "private" installation of postgres

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: "private" installation of postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sep 7, 2010, at 6:30 PM, John R Pierce wrote:

> for some reason, I'm remembering that last time I looked, there were places where this value wasn't being used.  but
thenagain, maybe I'm thinking of something else entirely different and am just confused.   wouldn't be the first time.

Well, unless I hear definitively, I'll consider that something I need to test. Of course there's also an option to
specifythe default when building the source, I expect *that* should work, and as far as I'm concerned there would be no
problemdoing it that way.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: Rodrigo Gonzalez
Сообщение: Re: "private" installation of postgres
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: "private" installation of postgres