Re: JSON Patch for PostgreSQL - BSON Support?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: JSON Patch for PostgreSQL - BSON Support?
Дата
Re: JSON Patch for PostgreSQL - BSON Support?  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com> wrote:
> Storing internally as BSON (if it holds up to its premise) would
> mean more efficient traversal of internal objects in the future,
> if we were to have JSON-related functions/selectors.
How about the fact that not all JSON objects can be represented in
BSON (if the JSON object has a very long string), and not all BSON
objects can be represented in JSON (if the BSON object has an
array).  Or do we invent our own flavors of one or both to cover the
mismatch?
-Kevin

От: Charles Pritchard
Сообщение: Re: JSON Patch for PostgreSQL - BSON Support?
От: Alex Hunsaker
Сообщение: Re: Todays git migration results