Re: Redundant database objects.

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Redundant database objects.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andrew Bartley wrote:
> Unfortunately these views only give me what appears to be a certain
> time frame.  This does not help all that much.  It will give a list of
> tables, indexes and sequences that have been used in the time frame,
> so that is at least a start.

You can use pg_stat_reset() to set those back to 0 again and then see
what actually gets used moving forward from the point you do that.
That's a reasonable idea to do anyway to make all those statistics
better reflect recent activity rather than historical.  Just be warned
that it will screw up many monitoring systems if you have them pointed
toward those statistics tables and grabbing snapshots, some will view
the reset as the values going negative which doesn't make any real-world
sense.

Сообщение: Re: Redundant database objects.
Сообщение: Re: Redundant database objects.