Re: Redundant database objects.

От Andrew Bartley
Тема Re: Redundant database objects.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Greg,

It seems that the underlying stats tables are reset on a periodic basis, can i stop this process? Is it a .conf setting?  I have had a good look around, nothing sticks out. If I can stop it, then i could use pg_stat_reset() then monitor the stat views over an extended period without them being reset by some periodic job.  That, at the moment, is my main concern.

Thanks again.

Also i need to find similar information regarding functions and views....  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Andrew Bartley