Re: moderninzing/upgrading mail list format

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: moderninzing/upgrading mail list format
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/05/10 2:43 PM, Dennis Gearon wrote:
> I belong to MANY email listservers, probably like all of us.
>
> All of them, I am on digest.

I quit using digests many years ago when threaded email clients with
filtering support came along.  instead, I have a postgres folder in my
mail client (currently Mozilla Thunderbird), and I filter any message
with [GENERAL] in the subject to this folder.   I can breeze through the
new messages in the folder by hitting 'N' repeatedly.