Re: Silent installer in Windows

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: Silent installer in Windows
Дата
Re: Silent installer in Windows  ("M. Bashir Al-Noimi" <admin@mbnoimi.net>)
Список pgsql-general
In the One-Click Installer for PostgreSQL use the CLI option, --mode unattended for more options see --help.

On 6/15/10 12:45 AM, M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:

Hi folks,

I want to install ps silentely in Windows how I can do it? what's needed arguments?

Sorry I'm still a newbie

Ps

I read pginstaller doc about silent installing but I noticed that pginstaller no longer available as mentioned in its home page.

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi

--