Re: [SOLVED] Silent installer in Windows

От M. Bashir Al-Noimi
Тема Re: [SOLVED] Silent installer in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Sachin

On 14/06/2010 08:55 م, Sachin Srivastava wrote:
In the One-Click Installer for PostgreSQL use the CLI option, --mode unattended for more options see --help.

On 6/15/10 12:45 AM, M. Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:

Hi folks,

I want to install ps silentely in Windows how I can do it? what's needed arguments?

Sorry I'm still a newbie

Ps

I read pginstaller doc about silent installing but I noticed that pginstaller no longer available as mentioned in its home page.

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi