Re: Silent installer in Windows

От M. Bashir Al-Noimi
Тема Re: Silent installer in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Sorry for disturbing.
I want to run One-Click completely silent, how I can do it?

PS
I run the following but it always shows installing progress dialog:
postgresql-8.4.4-1-windows --install_runtimes 0 --servicepassword root --unattendedmodeui minimal --mode unattended --prefix c:\pg-8.4 --datadir c:\pgData --superpassword admin