Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems

От: Mark Kirkwood
Тема: Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Mark Kirkwood, )
   Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Greg Smith, )
 Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ, )
  Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Mark Kirkwood, )
 Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Alan Hodgson, )
  Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems  (Wales Wang, )

On 02/06/10 15:26, Tom Lane wrote:

> What's your time horizon?  RHEL6 will have full support for xfs.
> On RHEL5 I really wouldn't consider anything except ext3.

Yeah, RHEL6 seems like the version we would prefer - unfortunately time
frame is the next few days. Awesome - thanks for the quick reply!

regards

Mark

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: File system choice for Red Hat systems
От: "Pierre C"
Сообщение: Re: performance of temporary vs. regular tables