Re: Ubuntu 10.04 - Cannot Create TCP/IP Sockets

От Daniel J. Summers
Тема Re: Ubuntu 10.04 - Cannot Create TCP/IP Sockets
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 05/04/2010 02:24 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> We might be able to learn something if you strace the postmaster
> while it's trying to start up with "localhost" as the setting.
> There will be a lot of output, so send it to a file.  Look for
> the bind() calls --- on my Linux box the relevant part of the
> trace looks like this:

I did an "strace -o strace.txt /etc/init.d/postgresql-8.4 start" *, but
the only "socket" that was in it was in the error message.  I modified
/usr/share/postgresql-common/init.d-functions to add strace to the
pg_ctlcluster call **, and there are lots of references to "socket", but
it doesn't look like it's having much success.

* Output is at http://djs-consulting.com/strace.txt
** Output is at http://djs-consulting.com/pg_trace.txt

Daniel

Сообщение: Re: Statistics collector port / unix dom. socket?
Сообщение: Re: Statistics collector port / unix dom. socket?