Re: Ubuntu 10.04 - Cannot Create TCP/IP Sockets

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Ubuntu 10.04 - Cannot Create TCP/IP Sockets
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Daniel J. Summers" <daniel.lists@djs-consulting.com> writes:
> I did an "strace -o strace.txt /etc/init.d/postgresql-8.4 start" *, but
> the only "socket" that was in it was in the error message.  I modified
> /usr/share/postgresql-common/init.d-functions to add strace to the
> pg_ctlcluster call **, and there are lots of references to "socket", but
> it doesn't look like it's having much success.

Just for the record, this wouldn't have yielded anything interesting
because you didn't use -f, so the tracing wouldn't have followed the
actions of anything but the directly invoked script.  What we need to
see is strace of the postmaster itself.

Сообщение: Re: Table space grow big - PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Table space grow big - PostgreSQL