Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems

От Corin
Тема Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 08.04.2010 20:15, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010, Corin wrote:
>
> english_ispell dictionary is a morphology kind of dictionary ! Read docs.
> Also, simple dictionary will never invoked, since english_stem dictionary
> recognizes everything !
I'm not sure what you mean with 'morphology'. I sure read the docs but
couldn't find anything about 'morphology disctionaries'.

I created it myself with the following commands, after I installed the
ispell dictionaries using "apt-get":

CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY english_ispell (
    TEMPLATE = ispell,
    DictFile = system_en_us,
    AffFile = system_en_us
);

CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION english_ispell ( COPY =
pg_catalog.english );
ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION english_ispell
  ALTER MAPPING FOR asciiword, asciihword, hword_asciipart, word, hword,
hword_part WITH english_ispell, english_stem;

Thank's for the hint with simple dictionary. I'll remove it - but when
it's never triggered, I gues it won't solve my problem neither?

> Better, use ts_debug() function or ts_dict() for testing.
ts_debug shows:
SELECT ts_debug('english_ispell','gitar');
(asciiword,"Word, all
ASCII",gitar,"{english_ispell,english_stem}",english_stem,{gitar})
(1 line)

ts_dict does not seem to exist, I neither couldn't find it in the docs.

>     Regards,
>         Oleg
Thanks,
Corin

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems
От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems