Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: fulltext search stemming/ spelling problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010, Corin wrote:

> On 08.04.2010 20:15, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
>> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010, Corin wrote:
>>
>> english_ispell dictionary is a morphology kind of dictionary ! Read docs.
>> Also, simple dictionary will never invoked, since english_stem dictionary
>> recognizes everything !
> I'm not sure what you mean with 'morphology'. I sure read the docs but
> couldn't find anything about 'morphology disctionaries'.

it means, that (from
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/textsearch-dictionaries.html#TEXTSEARCH-ISPELL-DICTIONARY)

12.6.5. Ispell Dictionary

The Ispell dictionary template supports morphological dictionaries, which can normalize many different linguistic forms
ofa word into the same lexeme. For example, an English Ispell dictionary can match all declensions and conjugations of
thesearch term bank, e.g., banking, banked, banks, banks', and bank's.

you confused with the name !

> I created it myself with the following commands, after I installed the ispell
> dictionaries using "apt-get":
>
> CREATE TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY english_ispell (
>   TEMPLATE = ispell,
>   DictFile = system_en_us,
>   AffFile = system_en_us
> );
>
> CREATE TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION english_ispell ( COPY = pg_catalog.english
> );
> ALTER TEXT SEARCH CONFIGURATION english_ispell
> ALTER MAPPING FOR asciiword, asciihword, hword_asciipart, word, hword,
> hword_part WITH english_ispell, english_stem;
>
> Thank's for the hint with simple dictionary. I'll remove it - but when it's
> never triggered, I gues it won't solve my problem neither?
>>
>> Better, use ts_debug() function or ts_dict() for testing.
> ts_debug shows:
> SELECT ts_debug('english_ispell','gitar');
> (asciiword,"Word, all
> ASCII",gitar,"{english_ispell,english_stem}",english_stem,{gitar})
> (1 line)
>
> ts_dict does not seem to exist, I neither couldn't find it in the docs.

sorry, ts_lexize

>>     Regards,
>>         Oleg
> Thanks,
> Corin

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83