Re: Off-site storage for PITR logs

От Nicos Panayides
Тема Re: Off-site storage for PITR logs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Simon,
thanks for the suggestion. What kind of space savings should I expected
from turning off full_page_writes? The servers have battery-backed
write-caches for the disk controllers, so it should be safe to give this
a try. Does turning off full_page_writes have any other effect on the
database?

Regards,

Nicos Panayides
IT Manager