Re: Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool

От Mary Anderson
Тема Re: Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Me too.  we have been using PostreSQL for three years now in the
demography department at UC Berkeley.  It is great.  My specs from my
academic boss were roughly "Put all conceivable demographic data from
any source into this data base" -- which lead to an ingeniously complex
schema which could not have been implemented five or ten years ago.
Postgres has the power to handle it.   But we did have one database
crash during those three years.

Mary