Re: Cannot connect to postgresql

От Julius Tuskenis
Тема Re: Cannot connect to postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello, Carol

try command "netstat -l --numeric-ports" to see all ports your system
listens to. You should see something like this:
tcp        0      0 *:5432                  *:*                     LISTEN
If  you see the line - your postgres is configured to listen. It is
likely to be true as you can connect to postgres localy.
Then from other computer try telneting the port. If you will succeed -
then I'd say theres something wrong with your pg_hba.conf.
Also see postgres log files. Maybe they will tell you what is wrong.

--
Julius Tuskenis
Programavimo skyriaus vadovas
UAB nSoft