Re: Compile errors when building 32-bit on 64-bit system

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: Compile errors when building 32-bit on 64-bit system
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom,
> That sounds like you hadn't yet figured out to set CFLAGS too.

Actually if you see my first post, the only thing I'd changed was
replaced "LDFLAGS="-m32"" with the "LD" variable and I had also tried
adding that back in alongside CFLAGS and LD but to no avail.

I compiled the module by hand - all that required was the linking
command that compiled the two files for the contrib/spi module to have
the flag "-m32" as defined in the configure line.
> Google or no Google, you're setting the wrong variable.

Like I said, I had already tried LDFLAGS (and, yes, CFLAGS too) which
threw up the problem with the SUBSYS.o file.
> You might possibly have better luck using 8.4 for this, as we got rid of
> the intermediate SUBSYS.o files, which tend to confuse matters in a
> multiarch environment.

I'm due to migrate onto 8.4 shortly so we'll see how things go then.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Compile errors when building 32-bit on 64-bit system
От: Vanessa Lopez
Сообщение: REINDEX "is not a btree"