Re: PostgreSQL vs PostgreSQL-server

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs PostgreSQL-server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Mike angelo <angelocmp@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In looking at SuSE's download site, I see two available RPMs:
> postgresql and postgresql-server. It may be a novice question, but
> thn I am a Postgres novice. What exactly is the difference?

You don't say what flavor of SuSE, but on:

SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (x86_64)
VERSION = 10
PATCHLEVEL = 2

Searching in yast I see the attached.  Notice the description.

Of course, SuSE tends to lag so far behind that I always build from
source for the release I want.

-Kevin

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs PostgreSQL-server
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs PostgreSQL-server