Re: pg_ctlcluster not logging error (memory problem likely)

От Tony Webb
Тема Re: pg_ctlcluster not logging error (memory problem likely)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thanks Val. Yes, I checked the /var/log/postgresql directory but no joy.

Good idea re the init.d script although I may resort to pg_ctl as I dont
want to restart all of the clusters on this box.

Cheers

Pif

Сообщение: Re: pg_ctlcluster not logging error (memory problem likely)
Сообщение: Re: pg_ctlcluster not logging error (memory problem likely)