Re: UnixWare 7.1.4 (and OpenServer) sigwait issue

От Andrew Chernow
Тема Re: UnixWare 7.1.4 (and OpenServer) sigwait issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am afraid this falls in the same category as the HP-UX patch, in that
> it is for threading on an older platform

Really?  It was released in 2004 (maintenance pack 4 released in June 2008).

> It would be interesting if you could host a web page, perhaps on our
> wiki, that lists patches for older platforms so we don't lose this
> information and it might be helpful to use some day.

That sounds like an interesting idea.  I was already considering putting it on
the libpqtypes.esilo.com website.  Maybe a better place would be on the pgwiki.

--
Andrew Chernow
eSilo, LLC