Re: UnixWare 7.1.4 (and OpenServer) sigwait issue

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: UnixWare 7.1.4 (and OpenServer) sigwait issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I don't think anyone replied to your questions below so let me try.

I am afraid this falls in the same category as the HP-UX patch, in that
it is for threading on an older platform and is more for a single site
rather than something where more users can benefit.

It would be interesting if you could host a web page, perhaps on our
wiki, that lists patches for older platforms so we don't lose this
information and it might be helpful to use some day.