Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization

От Stephen Cook
Тема Re: Totally inappropriate by-line for a major representative of this organization
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
A B wrote:
> I have not looked into exactly what you claim to believe, but
> generally: the problem is that the thing you are promoting includes
> very offensive stuff, women abuse, killing gays, slavery and a lot of
> other awful stuffIt's like admiring Stalin for stopping Hitler but
> refusing to see the awful stuff he did.
> I'd think it would be a major step forward if religions would take a
> close look on what they are selling and edit their holy books.

There are nut jobs in every group, ranging from the gay killing slave
owners (?) to the ones that just say stupid things and make their
fellows look bad. I think the majority of people in most groups are just
nice regular people though, trying to get a little head in life.

Personally I'd be happy if religious people simply stopped thinking they
were superior to atheists. I'm sure there is a counter claim to that
one, but I'd rather not get into it on a technical mailing list.