Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1368)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1368)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I updated patch set of SE-PostgreSQL and related stuff (r1368)

[1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1368.patch
[2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-utils-8.4devel-3-r1368.patch
[3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1368.patch
[4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1368.patch
[5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1368.patch

Any comments welcome!

List of updates:
- The patches are rebased to the latest CVS HEAD.
- bugfix: proper permission check on aggregate functions. It also reworks permission checks on function invocations. In
theprevious version, it picked up appeared functions while it walks on given query trees. But it possibly give us
futuremaintenance pains, so I put a few hooks on executor phases instead.

- bugfix: proper permission check when a set-returning function is inlined
- bugfix: proper column permission checks on SELECT rowtype from inherited table.

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>