Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1348)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1348)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I updated the patch set of SE-PostgreSQL and related stuff (r1348)
>
> [1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1348.patch
> [2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-utils-8.4devel-3-r1348.patch
> [3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1348.patch
> [4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1348.patch
> [5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1348.patch

I found a few bugs in this revision.
- It does not apply permission checks on trans/final functions in aggregate function.
- When a set-returning function is inlined by optimizer, trusted procedure does not work correctly.
- When we select rowtype on inherited table, it checks superfluous column's permissions.

Please wait for a while to fix them...
--
OSS Platform Development Division, NEC
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>