Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1368)

От KaiGai Kohei
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1368)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry, I found a unnecessary hook is not removed at ExecCallTriggerFunc().

Please see the revision r1370, instead.

[1/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-sepgsql-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch
[2/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-utils-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch
[3/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-policy-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch
[4/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-docs-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch
[5/5] http://sepgsql.googlecode.com/files/sepostgresql-tests-8.4devel-3-r1370.patch

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

От: Aidan Van Dyk
Сообщение: Re: Several tags around PostgreSQL 7.1 broken