Re: [ADMIN] Import & Export DB table structure with data

От Om Prakash Jaiswal
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Import & Export DB table structure with data
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Aswin,
you have to create table at receiving end and use dblink() function of postgresql.

Regards
Om Prakash

On Wednesday, 19 July 2017 11:27 AM, Ashwani Kumar B <ashwani.b.kumar@ericsson.com> wrote:

Hi

I have to import table structure from one DB  and create the same table structure in another DB.

Secondly I have to copy all the data from one DB to another DB

Kindly suggest way forward.

Regards
Ashwani