Re: postsql on vista

От Valter Nogueira
Тема Re: postsql on vista
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I turned off the UAC, installed postgres and turned it on again. That was the only way I have succeded installing postgres on vista.

Regards,

Valter

2008/4/23 Mario Soto <msotocl@gmail.com>:

I also am having problems installing Postgres SQL on vista.  I get a
quite different error, "You local administrators group contains
'service users' this is a common configuration error..."

Hi... when you try install postgrSQL on vista you must have a Administrador right.  If not install with this account then service fail to load

regards

Ing. Mario Soto Cordones

Any ideas, been workin on this one for weeks.