Re: store different tables in different locations

От Shane Ambler
Тема Re: store different tables in different locations
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Julius Tuskenis wrote:

>> For some reason the size of database is asked to restrict to 900MB.
>> So I have to make efforts to make sure that its size is less than 900MB.

Two things I can think of that may get you a message like this.

1. Available disk space (or quotas for the postgres user) - which
partition is the db on and how much free space does it have?

2. You are storing all data in the same row and column (as in adding to
data there not inserting data into a new row) which is restricted to 1GB

What is the exact message you get in regards to this limit?
And where does this appear to come from?

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL (at) Sheeky (dot) Biz

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz