Re: PostgreSQL website translations

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: PostgreSQL website translations
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL website translations  ("Adrian Maier" <adrian.maier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Adrian Maier a écrit :
> [...]
> So:  should I spend time with bringing my Romanian translation
> of the website up-to-date ?    or there is too little interest  ?

Despite the lack of answer, I think there is interest in translating the
website. But there's a few things to do before adding the translation. I
need to remember what Magnus told me about this last november :) ( ...
if I remember well, I had to find some way to figure out if pages are
out of date and if possible show the english page if the translated page
is out of date ... something like this but Magnus will correct me if I'm
wrong). Oh, and the pictures need to be "translatable" too.

--
Guillaume. http://www.postgresqlfr.org http://dalibo.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: