Re: Time Zone in Postgres

От Shilpa Sudhakar
Тема Re: Time Zone in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom,

Thanks. I'll look into upgrading the database. Since we have a huge
bunch of databases i was thinking of an alternative for now.

As i said, we have version 8.2.4 databases and if i need to just update
the timezone files for this database do i copy the zoneinfo files from
the OS zonefile or from the newer version of Postgres zonefiles.

Thanks