Re: Time Zone in Postgres

От Shilpa Sudhakar
Тема Re: Time Zone in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom,

We have different databases with different versions.

I checked the database with *version 8.2.4* by running the below query

echo select timestamp with time zone \'epoch\' + 1206970200 \* INTERVAL
\'1 second\'\; | psql template1
         ?column?
 2008-03-31 23:00:00+09:30
(1 row)

This shows the wrong date. The actual result should be  *2008-04-01
00:00:00+10:30 *

Thanks and Regards,