Re: message string fixes

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: message string fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Maybe the right phrase to use is "ispell regular expression".  In any
> case we need to document what the limitations are compared to "regular"
> regular expressions (ahem).  Do you know offhand what the rules are?

There is a  fallback to regex if expression isn't supported by regis (see call
of RS_isRegis() in spell.c).

Regis supports only matches as is, range of characters ( [abc] ), negotiation of
characters range ( [^abc] ) and can match begin or end of string. AFAIK, ispell
allows full regex but in practice I never seen something unsupported by regis.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/