Re: message string fixes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: message string fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
>> web I don't find any other reference to "regises" (regisen? reges?), so
>> I think we should avoid using the term.  How about just changing the
>> messages to just say "regular expression" instead?

> It's just a combination of  "regular expression for ispell".

Maybe the right phrase to use is "ispell regular expression".  In any
case we need to document what the limitations are compared to "regular"
regular expressions (ahem).  Do you know offhand what the rules are?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] SHA1 on postgres 8.3
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] SHA1 on postgres 8.3