Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?

Ron, Kevin,

>> I think the best possible PostgreSQL marketing would be for someone to
>> develop a knock-your-socks-off killer app.  It wouldn't have to be

This is why I tried hard to promote Once:Radix when it open-sourced.
However, the reception from our community has been lukewarm at best.
Personally, I see a Filemaker replacement which runs on PG to be a
killer app, but nobody wants to listen to me, apparently.

--Josh

Сообщение: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Сообщение: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?