Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw : altering foreign table not invalidatingprepare statement execution plan.

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw : altering foreign table not invalidatingprepare statement execution plan.
Дата
Ответ на Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw : altering foreign table not invalidatingprepare statement execution plan.  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw : altering foreign table not invalidatingprepare statement execution plan.  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/01/03 15:57, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> The patch looks good to me, but I feel there are too many testscases.
> Now that we have changed the approach to invalidate caches in all
> cases, should we just include cases for SELECT or UPDATE or INSERT or
> DELETE instead of each statement?

I don't object to that, but (1) the tests I added wouldn't be that
time-consuming, and (2) they would be more expected to help find bugs,
in general, so I'd vote for keeping them.  How about leaving that for
the committer's judge?

Thanks for the review!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita