Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results intovariables

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgbench - allow to store select results intovariables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Tom,

> Please look at changing \into to be a SQL-command-ending backslash
> command as we previously discussed.

Hmmm.

I do want storing results & compound command ending to be orthogonal.

In order to keep this feature, I think that I can move the
"into/ginto/gset/..." at the end of the command. For the compound command
list to necessarily end, I can probably do some reassembly as a post phase
on Commands in pgbench so that the impact on the lexer is much reduced, in
particular without undue "hackery" as you put it.

--
Fabien.