Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Can somebody please explain to me what beta means if you can commit new
>> stuff after it has been declared?
>
> We allow /contrib to be more lax about beta changes.

Why? When people were complaining about not being able to use TSearch
because their ISPs wouldn't install contrib modules we couldn't
understand why they would think that way. If we are going to be less
stringent about /contrib, maybe they were right to cautious.

/D

Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review