Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Дата
Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Tom Lane wrote:

> >> Uh, it *was* after beta1.
> >>

> > Oh, so it didn't hold up beta1 --- that's good.
> >

> No it's not.
>
> Can somebody please explain to me what beta means if you can commit new
> stuff after it has been declared?

We allow /contrib to be more lax about beta changes.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Timezone database changes
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review