Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?

От korry.douglas
Тема Re: Has anyone tried out the PL/pgSQL debugger?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there any documentation that describes how to use the SQL
> functions? Some are obvious enough, but a simple example showing a
> debugging session would be helpful.
John, I started writing up the API documentation and then noticed that
most of what I intended to write is already described in the pldbgapi.c
module.

Take a look at that module and let me know if you have any questions
(you can e-mail me off-list if you like).  I'll update the documentation
in pldbgapi.c as needed.
            -- Korry

От: apoc9009
Сообщение: Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Streaming Onlinebackup (Maybe OFFTOPIC)
От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: [FEATURE REQUEST] Streaming Onlinebackup (Maybe OFFTOPIC)