Re: [DOCS] Contrib modules documentation online

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [DOCS] Contrib modules documentation online
Дата
Re: [DOCS] Contrib modules documentation online  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 29. August 2007 20:27 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
>
>> Also, let's recall what has previously been discussed for contrib,
>> namely that we break it out into standard modules
>>

> But that would also mean that the documentation system is somewhat
> modularized.

What? No it doesn't. You have missed the key word in the sentence above:
"standard". The idea is that the docs will describe the *standard*
modules, i.e. those that ship with the PostgreSQL core distribution
(because they are currently in contrib).

If you want to design a pluggable documentation system then go for it,
but it's not required by what I understand is the consensus plan for
contrib.

cheers

andrew