Re: [HACKERS] Contrib modules documentation online

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Contrib modules documentation online
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> If you want to design a pluggable documentation system then go for it,
> but it's not required by what I understand is the consensus plan for
> contrib.

I thought a large part of the desire was to improve the visibility of
the contrib docs, ie, put the docs under the noses of people who have
*not* installed or even heard of the modules.  So "it's not in the docs
unless you installed it" seems counter to the point.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Contrib modules documentation online
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Contrib modules documentation online