Re: [GENERAL] OIDs - file objects, are damaged by PostgreSQL.

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: [GENERAL] OIDs - file objects, are damaged by PostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Purusothaman A wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Postgresql 8.2.

8.2.which?

> I am using client side api to upload/download files to/from postgresql
> using
> calls lo_export()/lo_import();
> If I download a file from postgresql, few weeks later, files object's
> contents got damaged.
>
> I don't know why.
>
> Do any of you have encountered same problem?

It's not impossible that PostgreSQL is corrupting your large-objects,
but it does seem unlikely. In what way were the large-object's contents
corrupted? Was the file-length the same? Do you know exactly when it got
corrupted?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd