Problem doing pg_dumpall

От alvaro@audifarma.com.co
Тема Problem doing pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I got this error when I run pg_dump:

# pg_dumpall > data_dump
pg_dump: could not find namespace with OID 102548365
pg_dumpall: pg_dump failed on dbsa, exiting

# pg_dump -d dbsa > data_dump
pg_dump: could not find namespace with OID 102548365

# pg_dumpall -v > data_dump
pg_dumpall: dumping database "dbsa"...
pg_dumpall: running pg_dump  -v -X use-set-session-authorization -Fp 'dbsa'
pg_dump: saving database definition
pg_dump: reading namespaces
pg_dump: reading user-defined types
pg_dump: could not find namespace with OID 102548365
pg_dump: *** aborted because of error
pg_dumpall: pg_dump failed on dbsa, exiting

How can I solve this problem?

How can I tell what is the OID 102548365? is it related to an index or a
table or what?

I search the web looking for answers to these questions but I cludn't find
them.

Thanks a lot for you help,

Alvaro