Re: Problem doing pg_dumpall

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem doing pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
alvaro@audifarma.com.co writes:
> # pg_dumpall > data_dump
> pg_dump: could not find namespace with OID 102548365
> pg_dumpall: pg_dump failed on dbsa, exiting

Hm.  It would seem that you have an invalid namespace link in one of the
other system catalogs.  You could try doing
    select * from pg_class where relnamespace = 102548365;
    select * from pg_type where typnamespace = 102548365;
    select * from pg_proc where pronamespace = 102548365;
etc until you find the problem.  (Your trace suggests that pg_type is
where the problem is, but that's not certain.)

Where we go after that depends on what you find.  I'd be wondering about
whether there is corruption elsewhere in the same catalog ...

Also, what PG version is this exactly?