Re: Windows installation; why is PL/python shown but disabled?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Windows installation; why is PL/python shown but disabled?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
novnov wrote:
> I have python 2.4 installed; python24\lib in the path; why is the PL\python
> option presented but disabled in 8.2 postgres installer? There must be some
> conditions under which it (and the other langs) are enabled. The only one of
> the 7 show that is enabled is PL/pgsql. I've found this to be true for both
> windows xp and vista.

To enable the PLs, the following files must be in the path:

        ONEDLL("perl58.dll","HAS_PERL");
        ONEDLL("tcl84.dll","HAS_TCL");
        ONEDLL("python24.dll","HAS_PYTHON");
        ONEDLL("jvm.dll","HAS_JAVA");

Regards, Dave.

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Views- Advantages and Disadvantages