Windows installation; why is PL/python shown but disabled?

От novnov
Тема Windows installation; why is PL/python shown but disabled?
Дата
Re: Windows installation; why is PL/python shown but disabled?  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-general
I have python 2.4 installed; python24\lib in the path; why is the PL\python
option presented but disabled in 8.2 postgres installer? There must be some
conditions under which it (and the other langs) are enabled. The only one of
the 7 show that is enabled is PL/pgsql. I've found this to be true for both
windows xp and vista.