Re: Postgres.js driver - for Node.js

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres.js driver - for Node.js
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> On 1/8/20 7:00 PM, Jonathan Buhacoff wrote:
>> I'm wondering if the short list in the documentation [2] could be
>> replaced with a link to the corresponding wiki page [1] ?

> Also, while scanning the list, I also saw that someone recently added
> several drivers that appear to be non-OSS.

Yeah, the lack of curation there is exactly why we generally *don't* link
to the wiki from the formal docs.  We should make more of an effort to
transpose vetted info about this topic into the docs, though.

> ... I will wait until there is some
> consensus before removing the other closed-source ones.

Hm.  I'd vote against including those in the docs' list, because we can't
as-a-community review their quality and suitability.  However, I'm not
sure that there's anything wrong with having them in the wiki's list
as long as they're appropriately marked as not-OSS.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres.js driver - for Node.js
Сообщение: Re: Postgres.js driver - for Node.js